Eat like Canadian royalty with the taste of Cheese Boutique’s Afrim Pristine’s Most Expensive Eggs Ever recipe, complete with the delicious, affordable duo of Ontario-laid Conestoga Farms Free Range Eggs and melted Truffle Pecorino Cheese!
Cook: 3 Minutes
- ½ cup Grated truffle pecorino cheese
- 2 Conestoga Farms Free Range Eggs
- ½ tsp Freshly ground pepper
- Place the pecorino cheese in a medium skillet over high heat (no butter or oil needed, just watch it.
- As the cheese starts melting, it will release its natural oils.
- Crack the eggs on top of the cheese.
- Season to taste with pepper,and resist the temptation to. Lick the walls because your kitchen smells so good.
- Cook the eggs for approximately three minutes or until the whites are set. No need to stir; just allow them to cook as is.
- Scoop and serve.
Excerpted from For the Love of Cheese: Recipes and Wisdom from the Cheese Boutique by Afrim Pristine. Copyright © 2018 Afrim Pristine. Photography copyright © 2018 Steven Elphick. Published by Appetite by Random House®, a division of Penguin Random House Canada Limited. Reproduced by arrangement with the Publisher. All rights reserved.