Courtesy of our friend at Little Lunch Love, stay on a roll any day of the week while still satisfying your appetite with these tasty, storable Spinach and Cheese Omelette Roll-ups – Made with Conestoga Farms Free Range Eggs.
- 2 Conestoga Farms Free Range Eggs
- 1 tsp Water
- ¼ cup Spinach leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste (optional)
- Whisk eggs and water together in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Next, stir in the baby spinach and cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and cook until eggs begin to set. Flip with a spatula, and continue cooking 2-3 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked.
- Transfer omelette to a cutting board and let cool for 2-3 minutes. Then roll omelet tightly into a cylinder shape and cut into bite size pieces.
- Pack immediately in a lunch box and store in the refrigerator until you’re ready to send it to school.
Tip: Omelette roll-ups can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.