Get your kids egg-cited about breakfast again with this simple yet “yum!”-worthy recipe from Deliciously Geeky. 5 minutes, 4 added ingredients and 3 eggs are all you need to make this number one summer pick!
- 3 Free Range Conestoga Farm Eggs
- 1/3 cup grated farmers or cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped vegetables of choice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter (optional)
- On a medium heat, warm up a medium sized, non-stick or cast-iron pan with a bit of extra virgin olive oil in it.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whip together 2 eggs.
- Make sure the bottom of the pan is coated with oil.
- Pour the whipped eggs into the heated pan. Using a fork, you can pull the eggs from the edges of the pan inward for the first 20 seconds, and then gently tip the pan so the runny part of the egg fills in the wholes created by the fork.
- Turn the heat down a bit. Grate some cheese over the omelette. Sprinkle on some vegetables.