Great for your little turkeys at home, it’s Turkey Deviled Eggs. A fun, new way to get kids egg-cited about Thanksgiving (and eggs!)
- 4 Conestoga Farms Free Run On the Run Boiled and Peeled Eggs
- 1 Red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Orange pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ¼ – ½ cup grated cheddar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Eyes for the turkeys
- Cut your Conestoga Farms Free Run On the Run Boiled and Peeled Eggs into halves. Remove yolks from the egg whites and place into a bowl.
- With your egg yolks, add in mayonnaise, paprika, green onion (to your liking), grated cheese, salt and pepper! Mix together.
- In a piping bag, fill up egg whites with the yolk mix.
- Cut peppers to create a turkey tail, beak and add-on eyes.
- Serve and enjoy!