The information contained at www.grayridge.com (the “Site”) is provided by Gray Ridge Eggs, Inc. (“we” or “us”) for informational and educational purposes only.
You agree that you will not:
* Upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that may infringe or violate any rights of any party.
* Use this Site for any purpose in violation of local, provincial, national or international laws.
* Use this Site as a means to distribute advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party.
* Use this Site to post or transmit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity.
* Attempt to disable, “hack” or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of this Site.
* If you use any part of the Site requiring secure access, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your information being stored in cookies, we recommend disabling cookie support in your browser. However, please note that this may limit the Site’s performance functionality.
All of our trademarks are protected by Canadian law. Unauthorized use of our trademarks is strictly prohibited. All other trademark, service marks, company names or company logos, as used or referenced in the Site, are the property of their respective owners.
All Site design, text, layout, graphics and the selection and arrangement thereof is owned by us and/or our affiliates and all rights are reserved. You are authorized to view, download and print portions of the Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use or as we otherwise permit. Any other use of materials on this Site, including: (1) reproduction, except as authorized herein; (2) modifications; (3) distributions; (4) republication; (5) transmission; (6) re-transmissions; (7) or public showing, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
You may not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices contained in information or products retrieved from this Site.
Idea Submission Statement
Any ideas, proposals, and/or other information submitted or collected on this Site shall be considered non-confidential. By submitting information to this Site, or directly to us, you agree that we shall not be under any obligation of confidentiality or non-use, express or implied, with respect to any submissions, and we may disclose or use any submission for any purpose whatsoever, at its sole discretion, with no obligation, express or implied, to compensate or work with the person or entity that supplied the information, idea and/or proposal in any manner.
We endeavor to display all information correctly, but occasionally the posted information may not be accurate. Product and other information provided are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and we reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
Third Party Sites
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to or reference third party sites, resources and advertisers (collectively, “Third Party Sites”). Linking to such Third Party Sites is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any content, data, opinions, advice, statements, or other information made on the Third Party Sites. We do not investigate, monitor, or check such Third Party Sites for accuracy or completeness. We are not responsible for the availability of these Third Party Sites, and are providing these links to you only as a convenience and may discontinue providing such links at any time in our sole discretion without notice to you. No endorsement of any third party content, information, data, opinions, advice, statements, goods, services or products is expressed or implied by any information, material or content of any Third Party Site contained in, referred to, included on, or linked from or to, the Site.